It is a beautiful day to spend time with loved ones and celebrate!
Can’t go wrong with an Easter egg hunt!
How many Eggs can you spot? Hint: 2 are pink!
Great day to spend time with your favorite people, and pets too!
Functional fashion is key. Lizzy James wrap bracelet are creative, classic, and comfortable. Perfect for holiday outings!
Have you seen the awesome Easter Promotion for Lizzy James?
Every order over $50 will receive a FREE Charm of your choice from the Easter charm collection!(up to $12.95 value!) Enter coupon code EASTER *(Expires 4/17)*
OH! DO NOT forget the chocolate bunnies!!
With so many things going on during this holiday, sometimes a simple family activity is hard to come by!
What inspires you? Have you ever thought of planting some beautiful flowers with your family?! It makes a great Easter activity that your whole family can enjoy for the rest of the year! It’s so easy too!
Take time to smell the flowers!
What you need…
-Seeds (make sure they in season to be planted)
-A Pot/Container Great way to recycle old, funky wooden boxes (make sure it has holes on the bottom so water can drain from soil) *I drilled my own holes to use this container that I am reusing from an old bath and body gift set*
1. Start with filling your container to the proper height for your seeds. (The seeds’ package will tell you, it can vary!)
2. Add water to the soil and mix until well saturated.
3. Dig proper size hole, according to your seeds’ directions. Then add seeds!
4. Fill the rest of the container with soil.
5. Add more water until evenly wet.
6. Wait 5 minutes, and BAM! Flowers!
April Fools! Those are fake! ;)
7. Keep soil moist until sprouts appear, then water as needed and watch your Easter flowers grow with the people nearest and dearest to you!
Don’t Forget! Every order over $50 will receive a FREE Charm of your choice from the Easter charm collection!
Enter coupon code EASTER (Expires 4/17)
-Emily, Lizzy James Blog Editor