Lizzy James has created the LJ Charitable Donation Division ("LJCDD”) specifically to donate to non-profit organizations that support human health issues, animal care and education.
Can we donate to yours too?
LJCDD's goal is to support approved 501c3 organizations by providing authentic Lizzy James jewelry to the 501c3 organization for the purpose of auctioning, raffling, walkathon, etc. to support your important causes.
510c3 organizations may submit their request and application, with supporting documentation, and we will strive to respond within 5-7 business days.
LJCDD will evaluate the numerous requests we receive for charitable donations through a short application process.
Just a few of the Charities We Support:
See all Charities We Support: Click Here
- Your organization must be a US based 501c3.
- The LJ jewelry donation must be for a specific charitable fundraiser event (e.g. auction, raffle, walkathon, etc.).
- Proof of your organization's advertising or marketing for the event must be submitted with application.
- Please send your organization’s and event’s documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a selection of Lizzy James pieces, which at our discretion may be a bracelet, necklace, anklet, ring or earrings.
We will list your organization’s event on the Lizzy James Facebook event page, to help boost your charity's exposure.
If provided, we may post a picture of the raffle or auction winner wearing the Lizzy James jewelry on our Facebook feed.
501c3 Organization Responsibilities:
- Raffle, auction or sell the LJ jewelry for the direct benefit of your organization.
- Place a link to www.lizzyjames.com on your event or organization's website indicating our support.
- Send us a picture of the event and (at our discretion) we will post it on our Facebook page to raise awareness.
- No exchanges are allowed on donated items.
Charities We Will Consider:
- In general, we support organizations that support human health issues, animal care and education.
- Organizations that have a political nature to them will not be evaluated.
- Retailers who wish to support their favorite local 501c3 may have that organization contact email@example.com directly for their event.
Thank you for all of your support!
-Emily, izzy James Blog Editor